Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Playing Catch Up





So I signed up for this blog a while ago but never really got to start it. So here it goes to catch yall up on whats happened so far!

April 15th Engagement

First off Jake and I have been dating for almost 4 1/2 years now! We got engaged on April 15th of this year! It was a belated birthday present he told me because the ring didn't come in on time for my birthday!!! People have been asking how he did it.....


I came home from working a 13 hour day and was a little.... shall we say stressed. I sat on the couch in our apartment and was talking to him about my day and he said, I think I can make your day better, he then got on one knee and pulled out the ring!!! he said "Erin Elizabeth Hibler, will you be my wife, my partner and my best friend" My exact words were "are you kidding me?" I thought he was joking!!!! He was for real!!! It was perfect! Relaxing at home just he and I, it was the perfect way for him to do it for he and I!!!









April 29-May 2nd Lowman Wedding Weekend

Jake and I flew out to Arizona for my sisters wedding!!!!! It was such an amazing time! From the Bachelorette Party, the rehearsal dinner, getting dressed, the ceremony and the reception! It was a great weekend, it just went by to fast! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend!!!
Bachelorette Party



The Rehearsal





Getting Dressed and Ready!

Before


After


At the Church







The Wedding




Reception









Favorite Pictures of the Day





Sorry it was so long but now we are all caught up!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment