Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

My Classroom

So i got to go into my classroom finally!!! I'm so excited to have my own room... wait i'm just excited to have a real teaching job!!! I will be teaching at Kerr Elementary in Allen ISD. I am teaching the PPCD class which stands for Pre School Program for Children with Disabilities. I'm so excited to start getting stuff on the walls but first i have to clean and organize!!I'm trying to get as much organizing done before my mom comes August 1st to help me set up and do some wedding planning!!!! More pictures to come!!

Entrance to my classroom 
(which used to be the teachers lounge)

Cubbies

"The Wall" The huge wall Jake and I are creating a mural on! 

The Classroom

My one storage closet


The Bathroom/Kitchen Area
I will be using the bathroom on the left as storage!

Where all the magic happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment