I am- a teacher, a daughter, a Fiance and a Friend
I want- to teach the world that a disability does not define who a person is
I have- been so blessed to find the love of my life!
I wish- we had a home to call our own
I hate- waking up early :)
I fear- losing my loved ones
I hear- Jacob playing the guitar
I search- for new craft idea's and new healthy quick meals to cook
I wonder- what it will be like to become a mother some day
I regret- being so immature in high school and not getting the most out of it
I love- when it rains and snows!
I ache- when i see others hurting and i can't do anything to help
I always- kiss Jacob goodbye and tell him i love him, even if i'm only going to run errands
I usually- give hugs whenever i can!
I am not- a reader. I wish i liked to read more!
I dance- all the time in my classroom! My kids think i'm nuts and i love it!
I sing- in my classroom, in my car but not very much at home or infront of people, I get shy!
I never- put myself first. This is good and bad i guess
I sometimes- want to be crafty! I want to learn how to sew!
I cry- when I get really frustrated or upset
I am not always- spontaneous. I like to plan stuff out!
I lose- my phone and keys all the time!
I am confused- alot :)
I need- a nap after a long stressful day!
I should- be better about going to the gym more
** A few of my friends started this... and encouraged me to take a few minutes and make one. It really makes you stop and think... I now encourage you to take some time and ask yourself these questions :)

1. I don't remember you being immature in High School.
ReplyDelete2. It's a good thing if your class thinks your nuts. Some kids need to know it's ok to have fun.
3. You should get one of those cars that can be unlocked using your cell phone, then you wouldn't need keys.
4. You should learn to sew...it's reeeeaaalllly fun.