Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

April 15th 2010

A year ago today my life changed for the better. After dating for 4 1/2 years the man of my dreams proposed to me.

*These were taken RIGHT after he proposed... i had no make-up on and had been having a rough day, he said to me "I think i can make it better" and oh did he!!!! This is me and then him calling his parents!


 These were taken the next day when i was talking to my parents on SKYPE






This year has been amazing... and busy

In the next 2 months I will having alot of "firsts"
1) I will be finishing my first year of teaching
2) i will be getting married
3) Jake and i will be buying our first home

3 HUGE things... all in the next 2 months, and i can't wait!!!  

I have dated Jacob for almost 5 1/2 years and we are very ready to take the next step!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment